- Bookmark all lines containing a pattern
- Inverse bookmark
- Delete all bookmarked lines
Bookmark All Lines Containing a Pattern
For this demonstration, we want to remove all lines except the ones containing the following pattern:
- Go to Menu "Search" and select "Find..."
- Specify the pattern in "Find what:" and select "Regular expression"
- Hit Button "Mark All"
To inverse bookmark, do:
- Go to Menu "Search" and select "Inverse Bookmarks"
Delete All Bookmarked Lines
To delete all bookmarked lines, do:
- Go to Menu "Edit" and select "Delete > Bookmarked Lines"